Breakdown, break down?

You don't know me, seriously. So stop pretending you do.

I feel like puking at the sight/smell of food now now now. When I deprive my body food, I get gastric and I puke. When I feed my body food, it rejects them and I puke. The body fickle minded or what sio!

And I have not done my sit-ups for today. The body is behaving very strangely after the 5 minute walk in the rain yesterday. Migraine/headache and feeling extreme heat/coldness. ): Well enough of it, I thought I might show you a break down of my daily sit-ups.

1) For a total free day = approximately 10 sets (okay, i wasn't expecting that)
Wake up: 3 sets
After lunch & rest: 2 sets
After nap: 2-3 sets
After dinner & rest: 1 set
Before sleep: 2-3 sets

2) For a day out = approximately 5-7 sets
Wake up: 2 sets (none if I wake up late :P)
After I return home: 1 set
Dinner & rest: 1 set
Before I sleep: 3 sets

A) Each sets = 4-5 songs
B) 1 song = approximately 4 minutes
C) 1 minute = approximately 30 sit-ups

If you do the math, I should have done a couple of hundreds thousands for today. :O Okayy, so I am a little obsessed with the sit-ups. :D

And like what man, the team gave me slimming programmes to research on for the project cause they felt I needed it. Hahaha. Whatever, gna start on the 5 sets for the day after I finish on it.

I miss you. Please don't do this to me.

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP